Rachel has over 25 years in the accounting industry and has national accounting firm experience. She serves on the executive committee of the firm and as its Quality Control Officer. Rachel is part of the public company practice and has experience in numerous industries in both public and non-public arenas. She helps her clients with public company filings, mergers and acquisitions and audits requiring special regulatory knowledge.
Aside from leading yearly and quarterly audits and reviews, Rachel also consults with our non-audit clients on financial statement issues and footnote disclosures.
Rachel enjoys playing bridge, tennis and traveling.
- Audit & Financial Reporting for Public and Privately Held Entities
- Due Diligence and Special Reports
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Financial statement audits: How businesses can benefit from a well-managed audit, Smart Business Los Angeles (interview), September 2008
- B.S., Business Administration with Honors, California State University at Northridge