Shreedhar (Shree) has been a certified public accountant for almost 20 years, practicing in New York City and Los Angeles. He is also a cost and chartered accountant in India. Shree specializes in middle market private companies and is well versed with the global business environment.
Shree has worked with numerous growth oriented companies and has assisted their businesses in getting to the next level with proper tax and finance planning and structuring. He also has extensive experience in working with businesses through their merger & acquisition transactions.
Shree enjoys tennis, cricket and bicycling.
- Audit & Financial Reporting for Privately Held Entities
- Management & Financial Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Apparel & Textile
- Entrepreneurs and Family Owned Businesses
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- ProVisors - Professional Network Group, Member
- Closely Held Businesses: Benefits of an Advisory Board, July 2012
- CPA Combines his love for Indian cinema with a heart for service, April 2011
- Final Entry: Close to the Limelight, California CPA, September 2010
- Bachelor of Commerce, Gujarat University, India