Our team of financial and state and local tax experts includes food and wine enthusiasts with deep roots in the industry. Our clients – with assets ranging from $3 million to $1 billion – know they’re working with one of their own.
Whether you’ve been open for decades or planning your grand opening, we provide expert guidance throughout the lifetime of your business. How does one establish credit with a lender? When should a company downsize or expand? How can one take advantage of a turbulent tax and financial environment? We share the concerns of our clients and help them manage assets, operations and workforce to ensure successful long-term profitability.
Our passion for gourmet cuisine and fine wine runs much deeper than the bottom line. We also lend our expertise – as well as our palettes – to help you set menus and build wine lists. Our services include:
- Accounting, bookkeeping & business management
- Financing support
- Tax strategies, return preparation, and audits
- Inventory and purchasing controls & theft prevention
- Profitability analysis and enhancement
- Revenue cycle assessments
- Wine list and menu design and pricing