Gil has over 35 years of experience, including 22 years with Arthur Andersen as a Tax Partner and two years with Deloitte & Touche as a Senior Advisor. While at Arthur Andersen, Gil was in charge of the tax practice in the Woodland Hills office.
Gil’s experience includes working with public companies, closely held businesses, and high net worth individuals. His particular emphasis is with transaction structuring, including exit strategies for closely held companies. Gil also provides tax controversy services, representing businesses and individuals in examinations by the Internal Revenue Service and Franchise Tax Board.
Gil’s personal interests include travel and high altitude hiking.
- Tax Planning & Compliance Services
- Tax Controversy
- Transaction Structuring
- High Net Worth Individuals & Wealthy Families
- Public & Privately Owned Companies
- Real Estate
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Beware of New Surtaxes. May 2013
- Home Office Expensing Made Easier by the IRS. January 2013
- Health Care Law Changes for 2013. January 2013
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois
- MBA, Northwestern University