David has been involved with financial consulting for over 50 years. His experience includes substantial activities representing closely held private companies, high net worth individuals and families with tax and estate planning.
David is a member of the board of directors of several private foundations benefiting the local community. He is also the founder of several networking groups such as: Business Exchange 100 and LeTip of Brentwood.
- Financial Consulting
- Growth and Structural Planning
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Software Development
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Family Business: How to plan for passing it on, Smart Business Los Angeles (interview), September 2007
- B.B.A., Business Administration, City College of New York