David has been involved with financial consulting for over 50 years working with clients in manufacturing and distribution, real estate, and software development. He specializes in assisting high-net worth individuals and families with owner operated businesses in estate tax, gift tax and growth and structural tax planning and compliance.
Recent successes for his clients include:
- The succession of a business to a younger generation through intra-family sales and gifting.
- The creation of family trusts to acquire life insurance which has left the survivor generations with several million dollars after all of the inheritance taxes have been paid.
David is a member of the board of directors of several private foundations benefiting the local community.
- Financial Consulting
- Growth and Structural Planning
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Software Development
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning
activities & memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
articles & speeches
- Family Business: How to plan for passing it on, Smart Business Los Angeles (interview), September 2007
- B.B.A., Business Administration, City College of New York