Gary has over 40 years of experience in the tax area and has been actively involved in various aspects of the real estate industry and consulted in the areas of income and estate taxation, wealth transfer and other financial matters.
Gary serves as an officer and member of the board of directors of various charitable, non-profit and professional organizations.
Gary’s hobbies include traveling, skiing, golf, fishing, and photography.
- Income & Estate Tax Planning and Compliance Services
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Wealthy Families
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Past President of the Los Angeles Chapter, Current Council Member
- Wyoming Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- UCLA Business Economics Council, Member
- Bachelors of Science, UCLA
- MBA, UCLA