Morrey has over 28 years of experience in all areas of taxation. He specializes in estate and gift tax planning and compliance and works with high net worth individuals and wealthy families. He has assisted his clients with implementing wealth transfer strategies, working in conjunction with attorneys, financial planners and life insurance specialists.
Morrey has worked with many estates overseeing the preparation of estate tax returns, and has actively employed, as needed, creative post-mortem planning techniques resulting in substantial estate tax savings.
He also has extensive experience and expertise in real estate transaction tax planning and compliance.
In his spare time Morrey likes to run, hike and play tennis. He is also an avid follower of music and theatre and enjoys going to concerts and plays.
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning and Compliance
- Fiduciary Tax Planning, Compliance and Accounting
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
activities & memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
articles & speeches
- Avoid Risks in Your Estate Planning, January 2012
- Don’t Lose Your 2012 Gift Tax Annual Exclusion…Use It, December 2012
- Foolproof Estate Planning? Consider 3 Strategies, January 2013
- B.A. Mathematics, University of California Los Angeles
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University