We offer our team members a warm work environment with challenging work projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At Gumbiner Savett, we consider our employees to be our greatest competitive advantage. We attribute our long-standing reputation for excellence to the talent, integrity and professionalism of our team members. Not only do we search for people with technical accounting expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are friendly, approachable and have great people skills. We look for people who can offer our clients solutions and the perspective necessary as a business advisor.
Whether you are a college student, recent graduate or an experienced professional, we welcome your talent. We are constantly looking for motivated, bright individuals to join our team.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
At Gumbiner Savett, your hard work is appreciated and recognized. We have assembled a competitive compensation package to reward our employees for their efforts, commitment and expertise which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and other benefit plans
- Paid training opportunities and continuing professional education
- Minimum 22 personal days off and 8 paid holidays for our client service staff
- Continuing education programs
- Reimbursement for CPA review courses
- Reimbursement for professional membership fees
Interesting Facts about GS
- GS is the 13th largest accounting firm in Los Angeles as ranked by the Los Angeles Business Journal - March 2012
- GS has been recognized by the Accounting Today as a “Top Firm” in the West - March 2011
- GS ranks as an "All-Star Accounting Firm" in the areas of Training and Human Resources by Inside Public Accounting - September 2009
Start your career path today!
Follow us on Linkedin!